Monday, October 22, 2012

My Etsy Shop

How many of you have ever hung out at Etsy?  It is an amazing site dedicated to handmade, vintage and supplies to create handmade items. 
I've had an Etsy shop for quite a few years.  (since 2005!)   I use to list my finished jewelry in my shop, but now I only have supplies.  They are unique and unusual supplies, most of them vintage metal findings. 

Vintage Filigree!  These are so neat and versatile.
What could you make with these?  I've created pendants, necklace, earrings, rings and bracelets.
Vintage Filigree

Brass or Copper?  Not sure?  I think they are copper, they enameled beautifully.
Stars


Hammered copper earring findings.  Drill, enamel, and embellish.  You can also remove the earring post with just a bit of heat from a torch.
Earrings 

Looking for something really different for your designs?  Check out these vintage filigree beads.  Silver colored and highly detailed.  Also have been successful in enameling them.
Beads
 Spirals!!!! and more and more Spirals!
Hammered brass spirals.  Add a bit of whimsy to your pieces quickly and easily.
Spirals
Do you know a Trekkie?   Would they love a themed charm bracelet for the holidays? 
Star Trek











Check out all of these great supplies for you jewelry making! 
CSW Designs on Etsy


Coming soon - vintage and Czech beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment